LuLu coupon codes for book lovers

Grev:

Sorry a bout that I took a quick look saw 20% off and posted it right away as that was what you were looking for. I hope another comes by soon. Don't forget Darcy's and Bob Benson's book on Bizen blades - great photos and descriptions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I asked about the LULU codes and eventually bought one of Marcus's books

I am after three more of his books and I've searched the net for the last week without success

Anyone have some new LuLu codes so I can purchase these books

Looking for 20% or better

Grev UK

Gidday All,

I gave up, its probably something to do with being downunder :dunno:

I bought it anyway, it is still very cheap as to me,

now canardly wait for it to arrive, thanks again to all

regards

John

ps: is Markus's the index of Japanese swordsmiths available in hard cover?

Save 10% or perhaps 15%

Through June 30, save 15% off your cart when you purchase one of the books on Shop.Lulu.com and use code PRIDE14.

If you don't find a book in the Shop.Lulu.com collection that you like, use code JUNE10 to receive 10% off all standard and premium print books at Lulu.com

Remeber to use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

It seems that alot of these codes are valid only for a certain localization off the lulu.com website.

There also seem to be a list of coupons available on the homepage, on the dutch version i came across TRESACE and it give you one book for free if you buy 4, the cheapest one is for free. So i happily used it to buy 4 nihonto books and get a 50€ discount ;)

Never can quite understand Lulu

Through June 23, save 20% on Lulu.com's premium and standard print books with code JFS20

I tried it on numerous books, and it says the coupon is not valid for eBooks or services. Hello?...I am using it on standard books. What on earth do they define as "standard and premium print books"??

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Lulu code saves you 15%

Through July 7, save 15% off your cart when you purchase one of the books on shop.lulu.com and use code INDIE.

Remember to use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

Edited to add:

Please note that you save 15% if you buy a book from shop.lulu.com. If you do that then all your books are discounted 15%.

Hi Barry

Thanks for the LuLu updates

I tried INDIE on one of Makus's books but it didn't work

There is no need to reply as you are just the messenger but info for other NMB members only

Please carry on with these codes as most of them work

Grev UK

15% off of full colour books until July 14th.

Discover the beauty of color and save 15% off all Standard and Premium color books and calendars through July 14 with code COLORFUL.

DOn't forget to use all CAPS. Note American spelling of colourful - only one u not two that us Canadians use.

Here is another one:

Through July 21, save 13% on all Standard and Premium books with code FLASHY13. Not as good as the previous. Sometimes one does not work and so you have to use a different one.

ALSO

Save 15% when you buy 15 or more standard or premium print books through July 21st with the code JBD14.

Here's the best part: The 15% off is on top of our regular volume discounts. So use this opportunity to stock up on your book at a great discount or fill your shelves with fresh new books to read.

Good for purchasers of large numbers of books - such as the complete works of Markus Sesko.

Remember to use ALL CAPITAL letters for the discount code.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear bibliophiles,

Please note the following promotion being run by Lulu for two days: 25% off all print books through 14 August with code TWODAY25.

Separately, I have been trying to find e-book Lulu codes but these seem quite scarce.

Best,

Michael

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..