LuLu coupon codes for book lovers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Through April 2, you can save twice on your Lulu.com purchase:

• Save 25% off all print books with code FOOLME
  • And save 50% off ground shipping when you select ground shipping at check out (No code needed)

Brian

Since you are posting here I assume many of you have ebooks and I have a few questions.

1: Is the quality of the ebook the same, better, or worse than the print version you can buy at lulu?

2:can you print the pdf style books? or a certain page?

3:If so at what quality?

I obviously don't want to print the whole book but for certain meis and kantei it is easier to have the page in hand.

I like that you can download ebooks unlimited times because then I can carry a flash drive and keep one on my home computer.

@Jason: The quality of the eBook should be the same as at the print versions as both use the same PDF as basis. I have never tried

to print from my own PDFs but just did so and I can't see any quality difference than priting it with/from Word for example.

Jason,

Actually I find the e-books better than the physical ones for looking at mei - aside from actually being able to search for phrases, you can blow up the image on your tablet to look at the odd fine detail, reposition the tablet to compare to the mei, etc. Plus, you can fit a whole library on your phone or tablet - it rocks!

I actually ended up re-buying a number of Markus's books that I had physical copies of in e-book format.

Best,

rkg

(Richard George)

now I wait for e-book lulu code..........................

Same, I should of bought at least 5 more of Markus' books at Christmas when they were on sale. Basically all the Kantei's and Meikans are indispensable for the price not even mentioning his index, then there's all the fittings books and the non-reference books.

• Like 1

Markus, I already own eKoto Kantei and plan on buying shinto/shinshinto kantei zenshu but this leaves me with a little hole in my collection of the koto supplements, i also noticed the Zenshu and normal versions are the same price, not sure if only one is on sale now or?

Is there any way I can "upgrade" to the Zenshu from the normal Meikan please :)

• 3 weeks later...

Today through May 13, spend $50 or more on print books and get 25% off with promo code SAVE25.

In addition to Marcus Sesko's New Swordsmiths of Japan 3 volume set I recommend the NIhonto Compendium also by Marcus and the Sword of Japan by J. Bott (great beginner book)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..