- Where is everbody?
- Gov't extends state of emergency through May 31, adding Aichi, Fukuoka prefectures
- Tokyo reports 907 new coronavirus cases; 1,005 in Osaka
- Asian American health workers fight virus and racist attacks
- With ambassador picks, Biden faces donor vs diversity test
- After revolutionizing music industry, Spotify's Daniel Ek sets sights on Arsenal
- Australia to let in its citizens from India; Sydney virus cluster appears contained
- Tokyo’s anti-crowding coronavirus countermeasures backfire on trains
- Brawl as Mayweather faces off with YoutTube star Paul
- 25 killed in police raid on Rio slum
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
NMB Privacy Statement / Policy
By using this Site, you acknowledge that you have reviewed the terms of this Privacy Statement and agree that we may collect, use and transfer your Personal Information in accordance therewith. If you do not agree with these terms, you may choose not to use our Site, and please do not provide any Personal Data through this Site. This Privacy Statement forms part of our Site Terms and Conditions of Use and such shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (http://www.issafrica...PI-Act-2013.pdf)
Personal Information Collection: Includes all information required or automatically collected when you register with NMB: these include your name, contact information, and IP address. It also includes Information on your Usage of this site, collected over time so as to enable us to improve services. Personal Information will not be shared, sold or disclosed to external third parties without your permission, except in the following cases:
Disclosure for web site administration and technical support: Personal and Usage information and all site communications can be viewed by NMB administrators and may be by some moderators. This information may also be viewed by appointed or contracted technical support personnel, web hosting agents, and web site developers and their staff, who may encounter said information in the performance of their normal duties.
- Disclosure for legal reasons: We may release Personal Information to third parties: (1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others, a potential terrorist threat, a threat to our system or network, or cases in which we believe it is reasonably necessary to investigate or prevent harm, fraud, abuse, or illegal conduct. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you, unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
Non-Personal Information and Communications: The content of communications that you voluntarily submit, post or share via any NMB medium -- including. but not limited to: forums (public or private), chats (public or private), blogs or private messages -- does not fall under South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act. As such, there is no expectation of privacy for the content of communications. As a privately owned, voluntary project, NMB reserves the right to disclose the content of such communications to third parties following our Guidelines for Disclosure (1 and 2 above), or at the discretion of NMB administration as deemed necessary for the good of the NMB community.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of this policy.