eBay regrets

RobertM

Dealing with Daimyo54....nuff said.

Haha I could understand your point but It's kinda funny that several years ago I happened across that particular seller by chance and in less than a week I had found a few decent Nihonto. I was on my way to a 4th item (which was a really clean Shobu zukuri O-suriage wakizashi that had zero flaws and was in such a nice polish) But the moment I pulled the trigger another buyer had beat me to it...

But since then, nothing. I've been checking daily for years now and have not seen anything close to what I found within that short amount of time.

Seems also they've raised their prices quite a bit. They do have some decent yoroi once in a while tho.

• Like 1

I rather like this one - and for its original owner to bother adding a shakudo insert to one of the hitsuana I think he did too.

the carving is slightly naive but I think it gives it more charm than more precise work. From its carving style and the seppa dai shape I would think Hizen. 

nice find ! 

Michael 

• Like 1

Bought menuki which turned out to be new. Lost on return. Bought a yari, turned out to be new. Now when I see the sellers name,I don't bother to read the listing. There is a thread on this....

I can see that happening. I see things allot of times that they're advertising as Koto or older that look new.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..