Thanks Clem for the YouTube link and everyone else for their interesting insights into this documentary. Would have been good to see some live action shots of you in there Andrew, but congratulations on fatherhood!

Regards,

Very good documentary, quite different from the re-hashed intro stuff that's been covered many times before. Really enjoyed seeing a few recognizable members of the international community and the insight into the uchideshi culture / Sasaki sensei.

The segment with excerpts from street interviews was a little depressing. I had to wonder how editorialized / representative it was, I would have thought there would be more appreciation even on a casual level than what they played. In any case it was a sobering moment.

Thanks Clem for the link upload, I missed the first 10 min when I was streaming it live Sunday, was enjoyed even more the second time, helps us appeciate the effort that goes into these pieces. Was also pleasant to see so many familiar faces.

Nice to see you here Andrew, I would have loved to see you in the video :D Congrats with your accomplishments, I'm sure it feels great to be back home. Lisa sends you a big hello and also wishes you all the best!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..