NEW AUCTIION SITE;

Registered and paid. When I try and login, it says I haven't paid yet..but I assume it takes an hour or so to update that payment has been done manually? I am sure all will be ok when I check it tomorrow.

Do suggest checking language and syntax a bit. I can hear an accent in my head when I read this. :badgrin:

Still we are not receving payment

You need to pay £ 3 for login activation

:glee:

Brian

Hi Henry,

I've put up the first auction, nl a little booklet by Junji Homma. I was able to complete the auctionprocess, but although the site says there's 1 auction, I'm unable to find it ? If I use the direct URL from the confirmationmail, everything seems to be in order.

Maybe it would be nice if you could try and persuade the board admins to send out a newsletter with this fine initiative to all registered members. That would get you started ;)

When I try and log in, I still get

:rant:

Also, I do hope you don't have to be registered to view auctions. That would be a mistake. Register to bid or sell, but not to view.

Brian

When I try and log in, I still get

:rant

Brian

Me too I signed up and paid about 5 days ago and still can not log on :steamed:

me too but lets all be patient as henry will sort it out as soon as possible. like all new ventures they will always be teething problems

me too but lets all be patient as henry will sort it out as soon as possible. like all new vwntures they will always be teething problems

Henry is a top bloke and I'm sure he's busy with getting out all the snags. Remember patience is a virtue :) Osafune wasn't built in one day ! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Brian

Are you still having difficulty,I'm sorry if this is so but I have you down on site as an ACTIVE USER. which means you have full access,at least according to the electronics.

Dirk and Larry/

Are you still having difficulty ,please let me know. By now we really should have this sorted.

Thankyou for your patience.

Henry.

Henry,

Irrelevant what the system says..when I log in, it tells me:

It is not an incorrect login or pass, as when I make up a ficticious one of those, it tells me login incorrect, so the details are fine, it just has me as someone who hasn't paid yet :dunno:

Brian

Ps - You should edit that error message too. receving = receiving and it should say "We have still not received payment..." ;)

Henry,

It is not an incorrect login or pass, as when I make up a ficticious one of those, it tells me login incorrect, so the details are fine, it just has me as someone who hasn't paid yet :dunno:

Brian

Ps - You should edit that error message too. receving = receiving and it should say "We have still not received payment..." ;)

Hi Henry

same problem for me :(

Henry,

Brian

says the same to me too brian but i have no money yet so not too bothered at the moment lol

Morning Zanshin,

When I use the link provided on page 1 of this post:

http://www.Nihontoden.co.uk.

I get "Not Found" URL/error php was not found on this server.

I get the same result also using Google.

There is a flashing mysql repeat image when you try to access via:

http://www.nihontoden.co.uk/site/forgotpasswd.php

Is it IE8 playing up? (I've had some problems with Internet Explorer 8 recently.)

Or is the site down?

Cheers

Malcolm

Hi Malcolm,

The site seems to be down all right :? Maybe down for maintenance, or the Apache crashed. We'll have to wait for Henry to give us an update I guess.

At least I can tell you it's not a browserproblem. I tried it with 4 different browsers and they all give me the same 404 error.

Gentlemen

My sincere apologies for break in service due I am told to a gremlin in one of the servers,whatever that means? We will resume as soon as is possible,but please keep an eye open I am proposing a drastic (for me that is) temporary move to improve your dealings with the site.

Thankyou

Henry

Gentlemen

To Jean and Thierry/

I apologise in advance for the difficulty you are experiencing but would suggest that it is perhaps you did not submit £3gbp to obtain exclusive life membership;

Perhaps it is you do not agree with the principle. Unfortunately this is how the site is set up at the moment,however shortly an announcement will be made which will be to everyones advantage,please keep an open eye as well as the open mind;

Bon chance Mes Amis;

Sincerely

Henry

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..