Looking for a translation of the Dai Token Ichi catalogue

b.hennick

• 2 months later...

I have the translation of 2018, later this month I'll have the 2019 index translation. As you know the index contains sword information for each plate.

My website has free translation for years 2015-2017 just look under events: dai token ichi on my current site.

Contact me at info@samuraisword.com or via telephone/text 1-608-315-0083

Tim Pepin
www.samuraisword.com
New website is in production.

• Like 4

I have the 2015-2017 for free download on my current site @ http://shamuraisword.com/events/

As Uwe said they don't offer the translation any longer. 

2018-2019 will be fee based until I recoup my translation costs, see link. There is a lot of good information in the translations, many many swords to enjoy to associate with the catalog. I will have them translated annually as long as I recoup my costs, after that they will be on my site for free. Delivery will be via email for the time being.

I do have 4 more catalogs remaining I'll sell. If someone wants one let me know. They are $68 each shipped priority mail with the USA, outside the USA is on a case by case basis for actual shipping. I think I can send first class for an reasonable amount. International price is $60 before shipping cost.  I get a dozen every year, the catalog fees cover my cost to acquire and ship back so I break even.

Tim Pepin
www.samuraisword.com

1-608-315-0083
New website is in production.

new%20wwwsamuraisword%20preview.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 years later...

All dai token ichi catalog translations are free but for 2022. I have three catalogs for 2022 remaining and a full printed translation is included.

Once the last three catalogs are sold, 2022 will also be free to all. I buy 7-10 catalogs each year then have them shipped to me in the United States. The annual dti catalog sales pay for the catalog, shipping from Japan & translation cost. 

Please see my newly designed website linked below. Look under the for sale tab then under books on any page on my site. The price is listed on my site. Prior prices and shipping may be in accurate as USPS raised their rates. I can also bring to a sword show if I'm attending if you pay in advance and depending on availability.

Thanks 

Tim Pepin

www.samuraisword.com

Telephone 1-608-315-0083

PO Box 2641

La Crosse Wisconsin 54602 USA 

Info@samuraisword.com 

Facebook

Instagram

Via Whatsapp - calls only please 

• Love 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..