Pics of a signed sword,, any info wld be great.. more pics t

This is a sword that comes out of my grandfathers,, here is a link to alot of pics, i will be downloading more tonight...Todd

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q270 ... sword%20a/

Todd

The silk on the handle looks pristine - do please handle this with a pair of white cotton gloves to avoid soiling the silk, This is an Echizen sword - someone else may have time to read all the mei as I have to get on with other tasks... Oh those straws on one's back

Oh - I would be very keen to see the image of the KUBIBAKO (head box) and KUBIKIRI (head knife) whenever you get to them.

Best regards,

BaZZa.

Todd,

What Stephen means is that you are getting far less than you could, but running fast and low-effort auctions.

And I am sorry, but we can't have this number of separate posts all merely asking "what is it worth?"

Please open 1 thread and add items to that one only, and I doubt ppl are going to be offering values readily without any incentive. You need to get someone to value them in hand.

Brian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..