Big number of tsuba offered

Nickupero

Rather than me list each one by one which would be a massive number of pictures here are a few images of the items offered up.

Many of them come with papers, most are of very good quality/condition. 

You can pm me here or even email me directly at contact@nihontoart.com

I also made a quick video combing through the lot, while you're at it please take a moment to subscribe to our YouTube channel. 

Thanks for taking a look. 

IMG_7611.thumb.jpeg.189d0f81f50f8e52e88fd1636dac5fca.jpegIMG_7613.thumb.jpeg.4556306e6971eab1d74075ccd0977d10.jpegIMG_7612.thumb.jpeg.9e769831eeedd3ea005324fe8a3c8a4a.jpeg

• Like 1

Paid dealers get more leeway in their "own" section. They are allowed far more freedom since it's their section that they have "rented" and they are free to edit, post and use it as though it's their own site.
If it were in the open For Sale section, I'd be more strict, but Nick has freedom as he wishes in his own Dealer area.

• Like 1

Very sorry Nick, I did not know that!

But speaking for myself, I can only consider a purchase in case I know the price. It's unfortunate, but they gave the lottery win to another person, so I have to look at the pennies first. :(

• Like 1

Could I see a closer pic and price of the tsuba in the second picture, second row, second to last one. I believe it is an insect theme. What I am really looking for is chicken themed fittings including tsuba, I would love to see anything along this line if you have anything available.

Thanks,

Jason

• 1 month later...