Tosogu.de - New website for tosogu and nihonto showcase

mareo1912

Hi Everyone,

as some of you already saw, I set up a new website to share some pieces from my collection, mostly Tosogu, but sometimes also Nihonto.

I will continuously update the site, add more details and more items to all sections. I will try to update this thread when something new is added and hope that it gives us all some good references and/or nice discussions. Thanks also to Brian for adding it to the NMB Link section :)

www.tosogu.de

Feedback always appreciated and best regards,

Marco

KoKinko.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Marco, just one thing I would add, that I think I expect from a website. An "ABOUT" section just saying briefly who you are, giving a little info on the business.
Maybe advising what payment methods you take, what shipping options etc. You have lovely Nihonto stuff, but very little in the way of business info.
Looking great though. Best of luck.

Hey guys,

Thank you for the feedback and kind words, also those reaching out via Mail.

@Brian Thanks for that idea, I will add an adequate page, however, this shall not be a selling page in the first place as I am and want to remain just a collector that likes to photograph, share pieces and from time to time sell one or another item from his collection for new buys :)

• Like 3

One new addition in sake of new years eve... and a new camera lens buy for holidays: a very lovely goto crab and lotus kozuka!

More details here: https://www.tosogu.de/goto-crab-kozuka

By the way, I decided that NMB members will get 10% discount off the website price on all things I list for sale :)

Best,

Marco

krabbi_jpg.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

today after a while some not too new addition to my collection. More for the Nihonto lovers, maybe I should add it to that section as well...

A magnificent tachi in Fukuoka Ichimonji style by Mukansa smith Yoshihiro. The blade won the NBTHK Chairman award in 1989!

Please look here for more details (with a bit of scrolling): https://www.tosogu.de/

Best regards,

Marco

certificate.jpg

2213.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 months later...

Hey Everyone,

While I continuously update my site as well as my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/tosogude/) I want to give a heads up to NMB members that there are quite a few new pieces shown. Feel free to have a look and comment. Hope you enjoy it :)

One novel piece attached here ;)

See here:

www.tosogu.de

Best regards,

Marco

boars_small.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..