Irasshaimase! Ebay

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Hi Curran,

For some strange reason eBay says you are not listing anything when I use a saved search of your user ID. But when I use the links I see the item. This is very strange. :?

Thats because of your 'local' ebay settings. I find that if I look for american or german sellers from ebay.com.au I get nothing.

So I log out and go to ebay.de or ebay.com.

Try searching for the ebay site in the country where it is listed then put in the search/details.

Thats because of your 'local' ebay settings. I find that if I look for american or german sellers from ebay.com.au I get nothing.

So I log out and go to ebay.de or ebay.com.

Try searching for the ebay site in the country where it is listed then put in the search/details.

Hi Steven,

I am aware that Florida is a red state and Maryland is a blue state but I think there still part of the same country. Let me check Fox News and get back to you about that... :badgrin:

P.S. The above joke is intended for US members of the NMB The problem looks like it fixed itself on my home computer this evening. My bid have been placed. :dunno:

Hi and thanks guys.

The ebay items were just meant for a fun way to get some feedback.

The menuki and fuchi-kashira boxes were left over from a koshirae restore where the items mounted on a new tsuka.

Each time I go to ebay, it seems the filters and rules changed.

I was surprised when David ran into a filter problem.

Europe: not so much. I run into all sorts of things with various Italian, French, and Spanish items.

David: I believe we are technically a 'purple' state, though it is extremely regional and depends upon where the retirees come from.

Those down I-95 = democrat. Those down I-75 = republican. Eventually the sun addles them all.

Hi Curren,

I think the issue with me not seeing your auctions where a technical one that I notice affecting me seeing other sellers items as well. I don't live not far from I-95 but I think the whole state of Maryland is democrat.

I don't have any of these search problems, but I guess that's because back in 1999 I had to register my ebay account in the USA, as my country wasn't even on the list at the time :lol: . Funny is that a few years later, when they added the country, I changed the address to the proper one, but the account still behaves as a US account.

Hi Steven,

I am aware that Florida is a red state and Maryland is a blue state but I think there still part of the same country. Let me check Fox News and get back to you about that... :badgrin:

P.S. The above joke is intended for US members of the NMB

Don't worry, even most of those outside the USA will get it. :D Fox news is, well, special :lol:

Hi Adrian and Curran,

The funniest eBay bug as of late was them blocking my sale of a Kenjo tsuba to collectors in Europe including the UK. Most of my tsuba go to European collectors so this is a big deal in the end it didn't sell and I canceled the sale but still had to pay the eBay listing fees. :( I am thinking about this more as of late as I will be list two to three more tsuba at auction in the coming weeks one per week to focus my collection help pay for my recent purchase on NMB. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..