What's All This Then?

Has anyone found a way to access all of your own past posts or threads?  On the old site there was a Saved posts  or Saved topics tab. 

As far as I can see there is no way of getting back to all of my threads or single posts.  Nor is there a provision to save a thread you want to return to .

Am I missing it somewhere? 

Can anyone help?

PeterD

Peter, on this type of board you click on your own user and then on the left you find your avatar (if selected) and below that an overview of your activity.  Last two sections are the Topics and Posts that you've made, but on the current settings of this particular board just a few of them are displayed.

Brian would have to tweak the settings if the board was to display all posts and topics made by the users.

Hello, a prosperous and Happy new Year form Austria as well!!!!

This new forum looks very nice - great work Brain!!!

Sometimes I get a "system resource exceeded..." message.... :dunno:

By the way, is there a possibility to undo if I marked unintentionally "my" Translation forum as read with the "Mark all Forums Read" feature?! :bang:

Thanks

Klaus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..