" One of the World's Oldest Samurai Swords Was Found in an Attic "

Franco D

• Franco D changed the title to " One of the World's Oldest Samurai Swords Was Found in an Attic "
7 hours ago, 2devnul said:

nteresting, but the topic has 6 years now.

That website does recycle articles over and over again, in addition to tracking the topics you favor. Still, that is a sword that one never grows tired of seeing again and again. 

Regards

On 4/13/2024 at 4:51 AM, Franco D said:

That website does recycle articles over and over again, in addition to tracking the topics you favor. Still, that is a sword that one never grows tired of seeing again and again. 

Regards

Yet still … is it ‘real?’

Not really a reader-friendly article either. It doesn't explain for example what 'kohoki' is supposed to mean.

Here is a more detailed article in Japanese.

最古級の日本刀、なぜ天井裏に?春日大社、80年前発見 (higashiyamatoarchive.net)

Even so this is another reason to take that trip pilrimage to Kasuga Taisha and Nara Park. :thumbsup:

Well I read your comment the same way as Franco, that you were questioning its legitimacy, as if you knew something or had heard something.
That’s why he asked what you were getting at, what your comment was supposed to mean.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Bugyotsuji said:

Well I read your comment the same way as Franco, that you were questioning its legitimacy, as if you knew something or had heard something.
That’s why he asked what you were getting at, what your comment was supposed to mean.

You know what they say when you assume; you make an ass out of you and me! 

• Downvote 2

@stackinnutts We require a real first name and a general location. You are neither Jimmy, nor in Antarctica.
Please edit your profile. The details required are vague enough to retain anonymity and shouldn't be a problem. Thanks.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Brian said:

@stackinnutts We require a real first name and a general location. You are neither Jimmy, nor in Antarctica.
Please edit your profile. The details required are vague enough to retain anonymity and shouldn't be a problem. Thanks.

Brian no problem I can go ahead and update and YES my real name is Jimmy; and YES I did live in Antartica when I established my profile on here and seeing as i'm only there a few months a year I can go ahead and update it......so although you don't believe me I was being truthful on my proflie.  Cheers!