NEW(ISH) WEBSITE: OWAZAMONO.COM RE-LAUNCHED!!!!

Hello Collectors!

I am very excited to announce to the nihonto collecting community that myself and Eric Molinier have just recently relaunched the site www.owazamono.com!!

We are starting with a nice selection of fine swords and tsuba culled from our personal collections. There is a little something for everyone. 

We hope you will drop in and take a look around the site and let us know what you think. Feel free to message us through the site or PM me, especially if you see something that might fit well in your own collection. :)

Cheers,

Matt

www.owazamono.com

image.png.91d4813a098e8173b12ae5c1c61599da.png

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are several nice items on the site. I am liking especially this one: https://www.owazamon...-tanto-with-koshirae

The Tsuneie wakizashi was actually the kantei item of Tōken Bijutsu magazine 267, and was also featured in the kantei session of magazine 426.

20231118_230539.thumb.jpg.b3605181a11758fad780ae0bce7da0a3.jpg

I think in overall this is a splendid package, signed, dated, papered, sayagaki, in publication, and also with koshirae. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..