Novel Tosogu Newsletter / Catalogue

mareo1912

Hi Everyone,

based on inquiries and suggestions I am currently preparing a novel format of online catalogue with detailed imagery of new acquisitions (tosogu & nihonto), thematic writeups on pieces and maybe also sometimes items I want to part with. These will come irregularly and maybe a few times per year. An example is already extant (see image), please contact me if interested in the full preview.

Feel free to join the newsletter list by going to my mainpage (https://www.tosogu.de/), typing your mail in the newsletter box and I will put you on the anonimous mailing list. Obvious disclaimer: By entering your mail below you agree to receive a mail once in a while with said pdf catalogue, you can unsubscribe anytime by writing me a mail.

I will also continue to post some items here, but forums and also pages like facebook greatly limit possibilities with the format and image sizes. This is something I want to overcome, thus the digital catalogue/booklet format.
Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Best, Marco

newsletter.JPG

newsletter2.JPG

• Like 7
  • Love 5

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..