gunto type 98 /95

Mario

3 hours ago, Volker62 said:

Mario

PLEASE be careful when you buying and especially  from WHOM here in

GERMANY!!!!!

:laughing:

Did you have names because you warn so directly that germany is a fraud land :laughing::laughing:

I know a lot dishonest sellers around the world ;-)

Mario take your maths before you buy outside the EU. 19% MwSt + sending costs + 7% custom fees. Btw you can't import pieces over €1k by yourself. You need to have a company that filles out the forms. These take between 50 and 60 EUR for the service.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Dear Chris

I've seen to much crappy, in connection with the jap. sword and we collectors with a

little experience have a  moral responsibility, to support newcomers in my opinion....!

Especially here on the board,any support should be an asset for newcomers!

If you put that into question, please do not answer in the previous way!!

Thank you very much!

I wish you continued a lot of fun and success!!!!!:thumbsup:

Volker my critic goes to your warning message not to trust especially sellers in germany. We had a lot of good collectors and many enthusiasts in Germany. You found idiots around the world in any country. So now i would like to hear how he could find out who is a good one and who is bad?

• Like 1

Chris,
No need to make this an issue. I took it the same way most people likely did. That the buyer needs to carefully select who he buys from, as there are likely a dealer or 2 not as highly recommended as others there. This goes for most countries. It would be like saying "be careful which sword society you join in California" without mentioning the SF Ninjas directly.
I don't want this to turn out to be a "avoid X or Y dealers" thread. He's quite capable of pm'ing and asking who and why.
It was not a criticism of all German dealers. Merely a mention that some are not as highly regarded as others. Debate over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..