Buying Via Buyee

I recently received a tsuka from Buyee. First time i checked the invoice from them only to find under items that weapon  was listed.(category it was listed under )

that did not pose a problem for me but can see how it would for members from many countries.

A email request to list others i have coming  to something other than weapon, I received this.

..................................................................................................................................................

You can edit the type of your package directly via MyPage after it arrives at our warehouse.

Buyee requests our customers to do this process by themselves to avoid making any mistakes.

Please follow the instructions below:

<<STEPS to edit your invoice>>

1. Click on “Arrived” in “Package information”

2. Find the package number of which you want to edit the invoice.

3. Click on “Shipping information”

4. Click on “Edit invoice” on the right side of the page

5. An editable page pop up and you can edit the information in the form.

<Package Type> *You can choose the use of the package. e.g.) The default is set as “Personal Effects”.

If you want to make is as“Gift”, please choose it from the pull down bar.

<Contents> *You can choose the content from the pull down bar.

<<<Caution!!>>>

1.Customers are responsible for all of the information on the invoice. Please understand that Buyee does not take any responsibility in case of any trouble caused by the edited information.

2.Please note that invoices can be edited only before settling the international shipping fee. After the payment, you are no longer able to make any changes.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.

Good to know if your using their service. 

• Like 2

Stephen

A big flaw in described process above is that it seems the category can be edited only after the item arrives at the destination country. Therefore, the invoice can be amended but it would be more important to have it classified correctly before it is shipped from Japan. That way you avoid issues at customs usually.

Michael

not sure what you mean, the seller in Japan sends to Buyee, they send me notice to ship, i changed this last time to merchandise wood as item. So you do change it before it leaves Japan

Agree Peter the drop down list is short of options.  

Thank you, Stephen, I misread what the initially described process above entailed. Thank you for clarifying. I have often wondered whether to use them or not and due to the mixed feedback, I have avoided them completely. I am glad you have had success with them

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..