- Spectator cap raised at Yokohama Stadium for high-tech anti-virus experiment
- Compensation claims from Fukushima plant work top 260 since 2011
- Okinawa marks first anniversary of devastating fire at Shuri Castle as reconstruction donations top ¥5 billion
- Ex-head of Don Quijote parent suspected of misconduct over shares
- Finding relief from sleepless nights amid COVD-19
- Giants wrap up pennant race by winning franchise’s 38th Central League crown
- Revised Chinese law sparks debate on sexuality education
- The real winner of the work-from-home economy
- Highly pathogenic avian flu virus found in Hokkaido
- KDDI to launch new low-cost mobile firm
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'teppo'.
Found 4 results
The website for my new business Rain Dragon Fine Art and Antiques, LLC is coming along nicely but is still a work in progress. The business focuses on Japanese fine art and antiques which include traditional made Japanese swords, sword fittings, and armor the topic of Nihonto Message Board. Here is a link to temporary website that you can use to sign up for email notifications:https://dastiles1.wixsite.com/raindargonfineart. You can also check out my website for my personal collection at https://www.tsubaotaku.com/ Thank you.
Hello to all. Long time collector of nihonto but new to teppo. I found this at an antique shop while on vacation in Tennessee. Thanks to some Facebook friends, I know the signature is Goshu Kunitomo Tayosuke Katsumasa. It also contains Niju makibari. Would really enjoy learning more about Tayosuke Katsumasa such as time period he worked, how he is viewed as a smith compared to other Smith's of the time. Any information is greatly appreciated! https://i.imgur.com/caJc0US.jpg https://i.imgur.com/3sjGU9d.jpg https://i.imgur.com/ahkZe9x.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Beft3Bg.jpg https://i.imgur.com/dn4vjjW.jpg
Hey guys, just checking to see if my translation is accurate on this tanzutsu on my site. www.nihontocollection.com Should be 大和守 yamatonokami, 飾之 kazayuki, tensho year 1. Please note that this is not a weapon and was never made to fire. It is an original reproduction gift item.