Sources for Fuchi kashira

Avidmark

So I’ve been looking for a plain Fuchi and Kashira for a koshirae im looking to have made for a Nobuyoshi 2nd katana. 
I’ve been scouring the FS section here, all the recommended dealers in the FS section, and other websites I’ve found on the internet. (AoiArt, Touken Komachi, Nihonto France) but I cannot find just a simple black design. Preferably a simple carved design in it with no gold, people, animals on them. Are there any other sites people can suggest? 
Appreciate the help. 

Mark, you could go on eBay.com and search for “shakudo fuchi kashira”

You will have to ignore some Chinese crap but if you persevere I bet there’s something lurking on there. I just had a Quick Look and a few seemed likely candidates. 

https://www.aoijapan...ira-mumeiunsigned-4/

1. This looks to be for wakizashi so it may be a little small for katana, especially the fuchi. Check the dimensions against your tsuka. Katana fuchi lengths are more like 37-40mm. 
  2. The top of the kashira is a little bit dented or flattened. If copper, this can be reshaped by making a punch out of a hardwood dowel, then put the kashira down on a thin piece of closed cell foam and tap the dents out. You may not get it totally smooth, but at least the shape will look right. Alternatively, you can ask whoever is going to wrap the tsuka to fix it for you. 

22 hours ago, Tim Evans said:

https://www.aoijapan...ira-mumeiunsigned-4/

1. This looks to be for wakizashi so it may be a little small for katana, especially the fuchi. Check the dimensions against your tsuka. Katana fuchi lengths are more like 37-40mm. 
  2. The top of the kashira is a little bit dented or flattened. If copper, this can be reshaped by making a punch out of a hardwood dowel, then put the kashira down on a thin piece of closed cell foam and tap the dents out. You may not get it totally smooth, but at least the shape will look right. Alternatively, you can ask whoever is going to wrap the tsuka to fix it for you. 

As for the size I was kind of wondering that as that’s one of the reasons I hadn’t jumped on it yet. 
There is this one that I very much like and if I go with this one I’d go Tensho Koshirae as I’d have to get a horn Kashira. However dont know anything about the seller or if its a decent quality Edo era Fuchi or a modern piece made to look old. 
https://soldiersmuse...info&products_id=450