Index of Japanese Swordsmiths eBook

Hi forumites,

My "Index of Japanese Swordsmiths" published earlier this year is now

available as eBook (PDF for Adobe Digital Editions). It contains all two

volumes (A-M and N-Z) of the printed books and has thus 840 pages.

The eBook can be ordered via lulu.com for 79,00$.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/markus-sesko/e ... 12677.html

Thank you for your attention. :thanks:

Dear members,

I just received my copy last weekend and it is a most valuable source of information on swordsmiths. In my opinion even better than Hawleys. Given the price for Hawleys books (I just saw an offer of 650 € for both books) this ebook offer is a real bargain.

Well done Markus :clap:

Cheers,

Once I opened and confirmed my edition on the free Adobe Digital Edition download, I can now open it on my pc anytime using that reader, and was also easily able to transfer it to my iPhone and can open and read it there easily. I use Bluefire reader, copied it over easily through iTunes.

Brian

Can I read it on my computer? I presume the answer is "yes" but no on my Ipad.

Hi Jean,

There are a number of apps - most of which are free that will allow you to read PDF on your ipad. Some work a bit better than others so you may want to play around with them a bit to see which one works best for you.The one I have been using is PDF notes.

Cheers,

Sam

Just received and tested. There is no Table of Content and for reason of easy use I have prepared a sheet with the alphabetic characters. „N“ f.e. starts with page 436, „O“ page 506 etc.

This ebook by Markus Sesko is a very useful and valuable addition to the Hawley books, it gives more detailed informations. :thumbsup:

Eric

...more detailed informations

On October 15/16 a Tachi by Naotane is at Auction (Hermann Historica, München). Have a look at the information on Naotane in the ebook, there is an abundance of data on this smith.

The book edition or the ebook is a „must“ for the serious collector.

Eric

post-369-14196843827741_thumb.jpg

Thanks a lot Brian. I ordered mine last Sunday. As I suspected, I can't get it on my Ipad only on my PC. To get it on my Ipad, I must upload Adobe Digital Editions and it's impossible thanks to late Steve Job's policy :steamed: (same for flash player) BTW

BTW, has anyone tried the Samsung Galaxy?

Don't worry, you will get it on your iPad...I did it and it's fine. Just have to use one of the pdf readers and transfer it through iTunes.

Under apps...you will see file transfer programs. Choose your pdf reader, and add the file. Opens fine on mine.

Edit to add: Seems iBooks doesn't support Adobe DRM...but I suggest just getting Bluefire reader. http://libraryfit.wordpress.com/2010/10 ... d-devices/

Pm sent to assist more.

Brian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..