A few books up for sale.
1) Mino-To: Swords and Swordsmiths of Mino Province and the Mino-To Supplement by Malcom Cox. Soft bound, in English, 268 and 34 pages respectively. A wealth of information on Mino school and smiths. Both are in nice used condition. $Sold
2) The Art Appreciation of Japanese Sword Fittings by Fukushi Shigeo. Soft bound, in English and Japanese, 418 pages. Great selection of fittings, with captions in both languages. The English captions discuss what is depicted on the piece and a bit about the symbolism and lore, great information. Excellent condition. $Sold
3) Only Fittings: Japanese Sword Furniture from an Old English Collection Part 1, from Sydney Moss Ltd. Hard bound, 70 pages, in English. Pictures and captions for 120 items. Good pictures, in color, of some very nice items. Excellent condition. $50
4) Kokusai Tosogu Kai: The Samurai Collection, 13th Convention 2017. Hard bound with slip case, 94 pages, in English and Japanese. The Kokusai Tosogu Kai is a private club for high end kodogu collectors. Every year they have a member's convention and publish a book. Beautiful examples, in color, with lots of great information on each piece. Excellent condition. $90
5) Nihon Toban Zusetsu by Takezawa Masao. Hard bound in slipcase, 277 pages in Japanese with a list of plates in English. 735 B&W life-size pictures of tsuba arranged by school. This is a large book, 10 1/4" X 13 1/2". The slip cover is badly damaged and in two pieces, the book has a couple of bumps to the cover, but is otherwise in excellent condition. A hard to find, limited edition book, with a reduced price due to the damage. $160
Prices include shipping in the US. International shipping will be extra depending on location. If interested leave a note here and send me a PM. Thanks for looking.