Goto workshops

sabiji

It's not my area of interest, so I don't have any literature on it. Unfortunately, I can't find anything online either. But my question relates to another problem I'm currently researching: does anyone have any information about the location(s) of the Goto workshops during the Momoyama period?
Many thanks in advance!

I have placed the orders for readers who pre-paid for the Tosogu Classroom project in several phases (some before, and some after my recent trip to Japan). Production of hardcovers takes a little longer than it was the case a few years back (anything improving recently?). Volumes 3 should be arriving soon, and I do not know why some get there sooner than others. I guess it depends on how close the print partner is Lulu.com uses for producing the books.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..