Photography Option for Phone Camera

In anticipation for some items coming in soon, I and going with a tripod setup for a phone based camera. This should alleviate my usage of books and other objects to get the phone to setup at the correct distance and angles needed for each piece. Actually a bit excited about it, but want to wait for the new arrivals to start using it.

Anyone else have similar ideas? I want to avoid buying a dedicated camera as it's an area I have zero knowledge of.

post-4009-0-41390900-1563842378_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Jeremiah,

The camera phones are very good today, there are many cameras apps available, try them on till you find a good fit.  Although most likely, your phone is capable enough for your needs, with the addition of a tripod and adequate lighting  you should get good results.

The importance of enought light can  not be overemphasized.

-S-

p.s.-start using it now, the sooner you get into it, the more prepared you'll be for your important photo shoot.   BTW, YouTube has lots of suggestions for good camera apps.

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..