Nihon No Bi: Nihonto Book

jason_mazzy

I have ordered 6 books and will be selling 5 of them. I can list them here and Facebook as I prefer not to pay eBay fees. It appears priority shipping with the insurance in the flat-rate box that fits is $12. Please let me know if you are interested. Final price will be determined shortly and all interested can refuse, just want a heads up so I can be prepared.

I will contact all who contact me after they arrive from Japan and are inspected to be in good condition.

The books have arrived. I will PM all those interested. I will also place an additional order for those who still want a book.

Pricing:

The Nihon NO Bi books have arrived. I will PM all those who were interested. I will place an additional order if more people request books.

Flat rate priority shipping is $12

The price shipped Priority flat rate is $80 for one copy.

That is $80 Paypal Gift unless you pay the fees. The flatrate package is insured.

additional books can be purchased at a discounted rate when purchased and shipped together

I am happy to make another small bulk purchase so please if you want one or two or 10 and are willing to wait another week please let me know ASAP. I have several persons on Facebook who are waiting for a copy also.

Archived