S.F. Swordshow Update (interesting guests)

Greetings Sword Friends,

After a lapse of a few years I will be back at the S.F. sword show. Yes, I have missed all the colorful characters who attend this event and the quaffing of lager outside the lounge. Lots of interesting stories to share with you regarding the state of sword biz in Japan, etc.

Anyway, I will be bringing Mr. Nagamasa Ikeda (sword polisher) and Mr. Hironobu Otsuka (tsukamaki-shi and koshirae maker) who will demonstrate their skills. Mr. Ikeda will polish windows for any interested parties to see what "lurks beneath" the rust and grim. Mr. Otsuka will wrap tsuka for any interested persons. Both gentleman are artisans in good standing with NBSK, the foundation supporting artisans.

Hope to see you there!

Robert Hughes

Robert: Very pleased to hear you will be attending at this year's S.F. Token Kai. You always add to the fun and the learning opportunity for all of us. Look forward to seeing you at the S.F. show, and in Japan at this year's DTI.

Bill E. Sheehan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..