Recently I have been working with Ted Tenold (Legacy Arts) in offering high quality nihonto prints on canvas. Ted worked closely in partnership with Darcy, and some of the images will be recognizable as swords and fittings that were offered on Yuhindo in the past. Others are a swords that Ted and I worked together on more recently. Please see below for a list of prints that are presently available. The dimensions of these prints vary, and in the coming days I will update the gallery to include dimensions for each. 

https://swordsofjapa...supplies/art-prints/

Please note that the prices presently shown include US domestic shipping for a fully stretched canvas. I will calculate International shipment on a case-by-case basis, please reach out to me directly with any questions and I would be happy to discuss further. 

Best regards, 

Ray 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

Hi Ray, beautiful prints.

1. Is it possible to buy the online photo. Thought about a canvas work in a floating print frame made in Germany..

2. Wishlist Naotane and yagyu tsuba ?

Super idea !!

Hi Peter,

We are not selling digital files, only the prints themselves but we can ship just the rolled canvas (not stretched) to Germany. Naotane may be possible as well. Please email me to discuss further:

raymondsinger@gmail.com

Best regards,

Ray

Per a question on the material, the canvas used for the prints is made by Hahnemuehle.  Here are the specs below:

•     430gsm, 100% cotton
  •     Natural white, without optical brighteners
  •     Matt premium inkjet coating
  •     Acid- and lignin-free
  •     ISO 9706 compliant