FS Samurai Prints and Scroll

bigjohnshea

Have some 19th century samurai prints and a scroll of armor available. I can't remember what I paid for them all but just to make things easy I'm listing the prints at 100$ each and the scroll at 200$

Open to offers

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Shipping extra and calculated by your location and which item you buy. 

Photos to follow

Cheers!

Just so everyone knows, I was the original buyer of print #1 and #2 and the scroll and because I went to visit my 94 year old mother and didnt pay John immediately he passed me over and sold the items to others. Not a good way to sell items and I feel very disrespectful to a fellow forum member. I will not deal with John in the future. Good luck to those that got these items

MikeR

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Michael,

Are you seriously here complaining on my listing like some kind of child? Grow up..

An hour went by with no communication from you. I messaged you and said another buyer was interested. Another 30 minutes go by and no response.

Sorry you feel disrespected Michael, but you could have just told me you needed time to pay. Takes five seconds to send that message. As I said to you in our private chats, I cannot tell you how many times people say they want something, and don't pay. All the while other buyers are losing interest.

• Thanks 1

This isn't the place to complain guys. Sellers do have the right to sell to whomever they choose.
We have a sellers section if you want to review someone. But John can indeed sell anywhere he likes.
That said, an hour is kinda sketchy. People have lives to live. Given reasonable confirmation, a day to pay is fair. But seller gets to choose.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..