5 Tsuba

Kurikata

Hello,

please find herewith 5 tsuba of my collection to be sold:

#1 - Mokko gata iron tsuba with shakudo inlays and nunome zogan - Umetada school style - 7,5  cm * 7 cm - 300 euros

#2 - Maru gata iron sukashi tsuba - Signed  Echizen ju Kinai saku (faint) - Design of geese - 7 cm * 6,8 cm - 250 euros

#3 - Maru gata iron tsuba with shakudo mimi - Water wheel design with raised leaves - 8 cm * 8 cm -  275 euros

#4 - Maru gata iron sukashi tsuba - Design of Kiri mon  and tea pot handles (Cha Do) - 7,8 cm * 7, 8 cm - 300 euros

#5 - Maru Gata suaka tsuba with shakudo mimi - Kata kiri of peonies and Shishi dog - 8 cm * 8 cm - 350 euros

All fees (PP & Shipping - custom) will have to paid by the purchaser, knowing that the tsuba are in Europe (France).

Please feel free to pm me for more picture and all inquiries.

Thank you

5 Tsuba-1.jpeg

5 Tsuba-2.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Xmas discount:

#1 - Mokko gata iron tsuba with shakudo inlays and nunome zogan - Umetada school style - 7,5  cm * 7 cm - 300 euros ==> 280 euros ($320)

#2 - Maru gata iron sukashi tsuba - Signed  Echizen ju Kinai saku (faint) - Design of geese - 7 cm * 6,8 cm - 250 euros==> 230 euros ($260)

#3 - Maru gata iron tsuba with shakudo mimi - Water wheel design with raised leaves - 8 cm * 8 cm -  275 euros  ==> 250 euros ($285)

#4 - Maru gata iron sukashi tsuba - Design of Kiri mon  and tea pot handles (Cha Do) - 7,8 cm * 7, 8 cm - 300 euros ==> 280 euros ($320)

#5 - Maru Gata suaka tsuba with shakudo mimi - Kata kiri of peonies and Shishi dog - 8 cm * 8 cm - 350 euros ==> 300 euros ($340)

+ Shipping & Paypal fees

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice set up. Always nice to have pieces out in full display to enjoy. Would you mind telling me about those holders you're using? And what are the metal (Noah?) Masks? I can't recall ever seeing something like that before. 

Edit: I somehow forgot to mention that I'm still interested in the tsuba! 😆 I've got a mailing address in France (zip code 95700). Could you let me know what the total would be with shipping, please?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

I just wanted to thank Bruno for offering some of his pieces to the community here, and to leave a very positive review of my dealing with him. Bruno is a great communicator and a generous individual. Our transaction was extremely smooth, the item was shipped promptly and was packaged very securely, and Bruno included a couple of very thoughtful 'extras' which were completely unexpected, but very much appreciated. Thank you again, Bruno.

Regards

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP due to $ vs € change rate

#1 - Mokko gata iron tsuba with shakudo inlays and nunome zogan - Umetada school style - 7,5  cm * 7 cm - ==> 280 euros ($285)

#4 - Maru gata iron sukashi tsuba - Design of Kiri mon  and tea pot handles (Cha Do) - 7,8 cm * 7, 8 cm -==> 280 euros ($285)

I both are sold to the same person , shipping fee will be included .

974229470_Remaining1.thumb.jpeg.c416db220f00d4b21ff971742f252811.jpeg

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..