Possible School on Horse Menuki

TheGermanBastard

If these are not papered or otherwise attested to from a reliable source, they are meaningless.  What are the particulars, BTW, your third example has been recently 'refurbished', just look at that slovenly re-gilding work.   Some independent artist is much more likely, but you didn't initially say that.  A lot of these things are simply late Mito works.

-S-

• Like 2

Alex, I couldn't care less about papers, anyone on the board who has personally corresponded with me knows I don't  personally feel a need for them.   But, as we live in a time where the marketplace overwhelmingly demands them , I reccomend them to anyone considering a large purchase.    Also, when someone makes a rather unusual attribution, they should be prepared to produce reasonable verification.   And yes, no not everything is Mito, but they did produce an enormous volume of works in innumerable styles.

No reason to drop civility because you find yourself with your knickers down.   Perhaps, you misspoke, or suffered some momentary confusion......we ALL make mistakes, no reason for rudeness.

-S-

p.s.-In the future, keep your condescending emoji to yourself.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..