Nihonto Zuikan By Kataoka

Grey Doffin

Hi guys,

I find myself with too many copies of the 2 volume set of Nihonto Zuikan by Kataoka: a strange situation for me as there once was a time when I dreamed that one day I'd be able to own one set.  This is the Big Kahuna of Nihonto reference books: over 2,000 pages of oshigata of nearly every smith ever who mattered.  The set I'm offering is the early, 1st edition of the Shinto volume and the 1st and only edition there is of Koto.  Here is a link to the set on my website, to let you see what you'll get:

http://www.japaneseswordbooksandtsuba.com/store/books/b731-nihonto-zuikan-kataoka

The set on my site has the 2nd edition of Shinto.  The 1st edition you will be getting is 68 fewer pages but otherwise the same.  The slipcases of this set have a few dings; the books themselves are in great condition.  I'm asking $800 plus post, insurance, and paypal fee if regular paypal is used for payment.  If you are interested please send an email: grey at japaneseswordbooksandtsuba.com with your address and I'll get you a total.  Great books at a great price (I spent a lot more for my 1st set); you won't be disappointed.

Thanks,  Grey.  Again, email please.

Archived