what is a hidden user ?

I noticed today there was 1 registered user (me), 4 guests and 1 hidden user.

EDIT: ok, just looked in my profile, I see I can hide my online status. It is a strange option I feel. I understand there are a few people who like to read but do not want to be seen, but why have membership, as anyone can read.

just curious.

Cheers

Rich

In order to answer your question Rich, I think that the best way to get the solution is :

1 - identify one

2 - kidnap him

3 - Hand him over to Milt (better knwown in some circles as the "Mad dentist"

4 - having him confess his reasons under threatening (something like : be a nice boy or Good Doctor Milt is goig to "bungo" - neologism - your teeth.

Alternative, I could threaten him of over overfeeding with foie gras and Sauternes but if he is like Milt, I am sure he won't talk.

I am thinking of using rather frog legs (with a lot of garlic) :lol: :lol: :lol:

This might explain it a bit more: http://militaria.co.za/nihontomessagebo ... php?t=1367

On the other hand..reading that..it may just confuse you more :D

I think some people don't want anyone to see when they are online at the time, but have registered so that they can post when they need to. Guests can't post.

Hmm..there is logic in there to it I guess. Still looking though :lol:

Brian

Jean,

" The Mazets sell everything but the head and feet "...............

there's a business opportunity there........ the feet !!

Sell them to the Chineses, they love that with abolone, mushroom, ginger/leek hot and sizzlying in a clay pot !!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TRAVEL/getaways ... index.html

p.s. the tongue too, duck tongues are great , so goose' shouldn't be that much different.

milt the ronin

Ok, with all due respect guys, 'nuff is enough?

One or 2 witty comments is all in fun, but dragging it out just bumps up the post with nothing relevant to add. I will be deleting excessive "spam" posts if they have nothing to add to the Nihonto discussion.

I have said before that one or 2 "light banter" posts is fine, but after that, take it to pm or email please. KM...dredging up weeks-old posts just to add nothing relevant is also rather pointless, no? (as seen on other posts)

Brian