Opinions on ebay blade?

Nico,

Afraid I deter people from getting into the price of current auctions too much lately to prevent any influencing of live auctions, so we won't get into the value too much here, but from past experience watching his auctions, his reserve is not a huge amount under market values, so I don't expect a huge bargain imho.

Looks like a nice blade, but the origami is not from the NBTHK or NTHK. Don't have too much time online right now, so haven't checked the pics too closely though.

Brian

Guest Nanshoku-Samurai

Nicoe, just my gut shoot but blade ought to be in the 2500 - 3500 range with Hozon attached (given it is genuine). That's just a vague guess. There is nothing wroing with this sword (not judging the Mei) but as Brian proposed this seller sure has no bargains but you won't pay too much for his tsuff either. So buy it if you like it.

Max

Guest Lee

Hi,

I bought one from this guy. That JTK paper is not worth anything. I had to re-paper my sword. Little shop in Osaka is the paper work. If you buy the sword, ask him to take to NBTHK , he is right there in the city. Great guy to buy from though . No fear with that seller on shipping ! Still waiting to see if my sword is Shoshin. Strange thing, he is in that City and no NBTHK paper work on it like mine. Makes me wonder.

Lee

I have gotten a couple of blades from this seller as well and they are usually pretty close to the description and the shipping is very quick. If you want one bid what you are willing to pay and let it go@

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..