the one that got away

I could have clicked the Buy it Now button, the auction lasted around 6 hours, now i would like to know if i missed out on a great deal or not? The seller only had 20 feedbacks and no sales, i emailed him for more pictures with two questions with no answer, so i didn't feel right about clicking that button.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=017

James

Let's see...

Almost no pics of the blade. No hada or hamon pics shown. A fuchi that looks like some of the repros I have seen (unless closer shots would have shown differently) and someone with no selling history and minimal buying history from sword guys.

Nah..I don't think so from what was shown. I saw that one early on, but passed for those reasons. Also the mekugi ana seems offset to the point that there must have been some reshaping at some stage possibly.

Maybe better pics would have shown it differently, but from what I could see it was a definite no-go.

Just my 2c.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..