Special Order Ka

I believe there are some fans of Shibata on the board. Just in case you haven't seen it, take a peek. http://www.samuraishokai.jp/sword/16119.html

I have no affiliation with the site, but have bought a couple nice swords from him and the transactions went smoothly. I'd buy from them again.

Wow Greg! I wish when I was just starting out, I had your budget! 900,000 yen ($8,000 US) for a starter. Congrats to you and if you're looking for starter swords at that price range, I've got a couple beginner pieces in the for sale section :)

Edit: Low for Ka, but he tends to be overpriced (IMO) usually, so this seems pretty realistic for what it is.

Oops i miss read the price. Almost time for glasses lol. Theres an extra zero than i thought. Silly me. Yes Ive drooled all over my screen many times looking at your swords Joe. Maybe one day I will be able to do a deal with you in the future. All the best.

Greg

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..