A Couple Shinsa Paperwork Questions

Mark S.

All,

So I guess I will be the first one to ask for some help with just a couple translations from my recent Chicago Shinsa papers that came in.  I've worked hard trying to do as much as I can, but there are a couple that I have not been able to translate.  There are two off the score sheet and one off the final Shinsa papers.  Questions are circled in red.  I'll say "Thank You" in advance for anyone with a few minutes to take a look. Oh... and if you see anything else I am way off on... please feel free to let me know.

First is the Score Sheet.  I think one of my questions refers to Utsuri... unfortunately, the notation did not end up on the final paperwork. 

post-391-0-29476700-1535470980_thumb.jpg

post-391-0-04998800-1535471799_thumb.jpg

post-391-0-14360900-1535471274_thumb.jpg

One thing to check when the formal origami arrives, is the last column at far left. Sometimes the team will make a slight change to the dating of the item, swords in particular. I've also had the team change their call to "den" so-and-so to a specific smith, removing the general "den" once the team is back in Japan. Always good to check things over as best you can. 

Ron STL

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..