Three tangs for Mei interpretation please, thank you.

Hello, I am hoping to get input on the mei of three tangs please that a colleague of mine has sent to me. The first I may have correct, but want to double check. 1) A WWII-era gendai katana, with gunto mounts, with the Mei stating, "Kanemichi made this." However, if this is right, then which Kanemichi, any thoughts? 2) I can not get much from this Mei, but maybe someone recognizes it? I believe it to be a genuinely much older blade, but with WWII gunto mounts again. There almost appears to be a "rabbit" mark on the blade, but this my simply be pareidolia. 3) The tang of a tanto. No clues right now, it is hard to see. 4) A heavily pitted seppuku knife with a dragon horimono. I have a bunch of fair quality images that I recieved, but am only posting the original images of the tangs, with slightly enhanced versions of those images in this case right now, and the seppuku knife. I suspect I will need to post the images individually. Thanks everyone for your thoughts, Greg.

Katana 2o.jpg

Seki ju Kanemichi kore o saku 

A WWII era arsenal blade (a showato). The blade itself dates to the 1940s. It is not older. There is a SHO stamp on the nakago, informing that this is an Arsenal blade and is not fully traditionally made

• Like 2

Ray, wow! Thank you so much for looking, and so quickly! I am grateful and appreciative of your kindness and help. I forgot to mention the SHO stamp! Thanks for the "Seki ju Kanemichi kore o saku" translation, and comments on the blade! Sincerely, Greg Brown. 

No worries Greg, I gave you feedback in your other posts. The koto (Muromachi period) tanto js the most interesting. Please show the other side of that one, and also please note not to do anything on your own to remove rust or polish the blades. 

Ray, thanks, I am going through the other posts now. You are ALWAYS welcome to ask me to get specific images, as I have some limited knowledge of Japanese arms and armor, but nothing like people on this site, and would never claim to have such a level of learning at this point it my life - maybe ever. And, usually it is my colleague who come to me, to ask me for help, but I know I have limitations! Sincerely, Greg Brown. 

Oh, I forgot to address you point about altering things..., as a guy in the arts, antiques and antiquities biz, I do know not to alter anything, unless a conservator, or maybe in this case a Shinja, says it is okay to do so, or they do it and/or refer you to who can do it, etc...! Be well, Greg.