Stunning One-Off Iron Pine Tree Pendant by Manuel Coden (Koden Tosogu) w/Sterling Chain

Good afternoon NMB!

Up for grabs today is a phenomenal piece of metal work that I think will resonate with many of our members.  

I commissioned this custom piece from Manuel last year, but have since transferred to a full time work from home environment and rarely have the opportunity to wear it anymore.  As such I'm passing it along to its next caretaker who will hopefully give it more fresh air. 

This was of course inspired by the distinct rendering of pine trees in Japanese art (a favorite motif of mine), and specifically tsuba. This is also why iron was chosen, along with it providing a striking contrast to the silver chain.  It also will continue to patina and improve with age as you'd expect.  A screenshot from Manuel's social media account is below for provenance.

This pendant measures 1" wide and 3/4" tall, the chain is a high quality Italian sterling rounded box link and measures 20" long. A nice size all around for everyday wear that isn't too heavy or flashy. 

Asking $180 to the USA, $200 worldwide.  Payment to be made by PayPal F&F.  Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics.  Thanks for looking! 🙏🌲

20220923_170721.jpg

Screenshot_20230705_153252_Facebook.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...