Chrysanthemum Fuchikashira, Pine Tree Fuchikashira and Kiri Mon Tsuba For Sale

Krystian

Krystian regularly offers very nice pieces here on the forum, though there is remarkably little feedback, so I feel the need to start with that.

I bought the fuchikashira with the pine motif and am very pleased with the whole way Krystian handled the purchase: he responds quickly and accurately to inquiries, ships quickly and sends the tracking number promptly.

The package arrived today, very well packed, Fuchi and Kashira individually wrapped, in a Kiri box, with lots of padding around the outside. The Fuchi and Kashira are - as always - much better when you hold them in your hand than in the photos (although his photos are already very good and detailed). They are not signed and have no paper, but would be worth both. Deep black heavy Shakudo with inlays in gold and silver, detailed crisp carving, the set was never mounted, no damages, in perfect condition.

You can be sure that I am not a friend of Krystian, know him only here from the forum, have also never seen him. I do this here because I honestly believe in his work and the quality of his tosogu.

Thank you very much, Krystian!

Peter

• Like 2

Peter, 

Thank you very much for your kind words. I try my best to offer good quality items in reasonable prices and provide pictures that might show even more then what can be grasped by naked eye. 

It is very important for me to hear that my approach to tosogu and the trade is being appreciated. There is still a long way to go so I will continue to work hard on improving my offer, knowledge and service quality.    

Once again thank you Peter.  

Best regards, 

Krystian 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..