Yasutsugu Taikan Book

Nihonto Otaku

I am looking to buy the Yasutsugu Taikan (康継大鑑)by Dr. Sato Kanzan(佐藤寒山)

My offer will be $400 includes shipping for standard condition. If the condition of the book is excellent without any marks or damages, I am willing to raise my offer. But if the condition is bad, I may lower my offer too. The payment will be made via PayPal.

I prefer UPS as the shipping method. I live in Ohio sate of the US. But if you are going to ship the book from outside of the US, EMS is ok too.

If you have one for sale, please message me. Thank you very much!

Depending on your exact needs, you may consider: https://www.japaneseswordbooksandtsuba.com/store/books/b757-kanzan-token-koza-volumes-1-5

Written in honor of Dr. Sato, the Yasutsugu section there is extensive.

Due to apartment space limitations after selling our house, I will sell one or the other [Taikan or the Kanzan Vol 1-4]  after Christmas.

The Kanzan takes up more of our limited closet space, though has more ancillary information on schools like    Yasutsugu  <->  Echizen Shimosaka

51 minutes ago, Curran said:

Depending on your exact needs, you may consider: https://www.japaneseswordbooksandtsuba.com/store/books/b757-kanzan-token-koza-volumes-1-5

Written in honor of Dr. Sato, the Yasutsugu section there is extensive.

Due to apartment space limitations after selling our house, I will sell one or the other [Taikan or the Kanzan Vol 1-4]  after Christmas.

The Kanzan takes up more of our limited closet space, though has more ancillary information on schools like    Yasutsugu  <->  Echizen Shimosaka

Thank you very much for your information, Curran! If you have any other good Nihonto books that you want to sell, please feel free to let me know. 

16 hours ago, Nihonto Otaku said:

Thank you very much for your information, Curran! If you have any other good Nihonto books that you want to sell, please feel free to let me know. 

Sending a PM later today.  You can tell me better what your specific needs will be, and we can consider then whether the Taikan or Kanzan are better.

From a house to an apartment 1/4th the size is a bit of an adjustment. Still ongoing.

I am also going to sell the 7vol Wakayama set, but that is for the Fittings nerds. I'm more of the Fittings nerd ilk, but it takes up too much space given that I heavily specialize in Owari and Higo fittings.

I will go through the sword books and tomes I have, though currently got to move one stack to get to the sword book stack.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..