Buyee Japan?

Works great except they messed up their business about 6 months ago by making a change that excluded anything in certain categories because they think they are prohibited items. Many items that are sword fittings are now restricted. In addition if the item goes over 200,000 yen I think they exclude it as well because of having the do the extra clearance for it to leave the country. 

Hey Jason!

I did a test buy from them and it went fine. The "restricted" items are quickly unblocked at the interested parties request and if not they will unblock the item in question after a short "Please unblock this item anyway" email from you provided you accept responsibility for possible import problems into the country. 

From purchase to delivery was a little slow. I bought tsuba and it took approx three weeks to arrive. As said, a little slow but the information on their site showing where you item is in the shipping process was quite good. 

Hope that helps!

Edited by Lilleskit

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..