Han und Kakihan-Kuznitzky/Kümmel

Dear Gentlemen,

here´s an very seldom to get study and publication which till todays is an main reference and ofthen to ben heard reference in private collectors circles and discussions with senior students and collectors of the arts.

Martin Kutznitzky´s „Sammlung von Künstlersiegeln (Han und Kakihan) in mikrophotographischer Wiedergabe“

Kutznitzky´s work was published in first and sole time in 1933,starting in Volume 5 of Ostasiatische Zeitschrift (Otto Kümmel and William Cohn)...followed by various issues in furthcomming publications,ending with an smaller sides chapter VIII in 1937.

the Publication never reached print in an hardbound book publikation due the fact,the author, Herr Martin Kutznitzky was from Religion an Jew.

He got interned and killed by the Nazi in KZ Dachau in1938.

In 1912 his study´s and personal interest lead Herrn Kutznizky´to Japan,where he lived several years,studying the arts and language,having best contacts to the those times leading authoritie´s and collectors of the various fields of Tosogu.

Returning 1927 to Berlin,he entered academical status and was an leading figurine on „Questions Japanese“-working in various Museums and for private interests,- for collectors,art dealers and auction houses in Germany,Swiss and Austria.....

what i do offer here,are the original publikations,Issue I. to VII. dating from 1933 to

The last Issue,which is VOL. VIII. is very sorrowlynot included,this one last issue missing,i never did find...!

all issues are in very excellent condition!

(German Text of course!)

mine asking price for the whole lot of Original publications Vol.I.-Vol.VII is Euro 300.-(plus shipping,Paypalfees and 50 Euro donation to the board if possible!)

(still an great price,even i have to realise that there are not that much german reading members here!)

the serious Tosogu collector,(especially those interested in latter to lattest Edo Artists and Seals),and yet not knowing this extremely rare publication here,certainly does have the must to see and study this!

This set i do offer here, is mine own personal set,plus i can confess you,that i have never seen an second set ben offered elsewhere in such an public form or way like i do here!

(5 photos for your´s insight are attached)

Thanks!

Christian

post-2022-14196917560664_thumb.jpg

post-2022-14196917567131_thumb.jpg

post-2022-14196917576268_thumb.jpg

post-2022-14196917581353_thumb.jpg

post-2022-14196917586645_thumb.jpg

Archived