Check your email address and pm's!

Preparing for the eventual software update, and a general cleanup of the database.

I would like to ask everyone to please go into their profile, and check that your email address listed there is current and working. Every day, we get lots of emails bouncing back from unknown addresses. This means you cannot ever recover a lost passsord, get topic reply notices, or be notified when you have a pm.

Please check those email addys, even if you just lurk here and have an old membership. If you have any problem with changing your email address, email me your username, old email and new one, and I will do it manually. But please...only if you cannot do it yourself.

Also, would everyone periodically check their pm (private message) inbox and make sure you delete unwanted or old pm's. You can backup pm's into various folders, but once the main box is full, you won't receive new pm's. To optimize the database, it would benefit us to have old pm's deleted. This is part of general maintenance. Once we try and migrate the database from this software to new software, it would be less hassle the less old data we have to move.

Appreciate your assistance.

Brian

Archived