- As China absorbs Hong Kong, why do both get Olympic teams?
- Arsenal swoop for '£50 million' Brighton defender White
- Justice Dept says IRS must give Trump tax returns to Congress
- Amanda Knox accuses Matt Damon's new movie of cashing in on her case
- 6 people test positive for COVID-19 after Caribbean cruise
- Harris to visit Singapore, Vietnam, focus on economic ties
- New York's Broadway mandates vaccines, masks for all shows
- Kadhafi's son hints at Libya presidential bid
- Study: Vaccinated people can carry as much virus as others
- Springbok captain Kolisi says Australian referee 'disrespected' him
I would like to thank you all for your comments. They have been very helpful. You all are very knowledgeable and helpful. If you have any other suggestions on how to find the right sword I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.
Bugyotsuji, As you have probably guessed already I am new to this. I am looking for something old, rare , high rated origami with history. I feel history of the blade is more important than the quality itself. I like The Kamakura period because I believe there are not only more blades to choose from but I also believe the Smiths were in the age of perfecting the quality of there blades.Perhaps I am looking at this the wrong way. I would like a very nice quality sword with history behind it.