Ebay Buyer shtoos123 did me a favour! What a FOOL!

Hi Folks, it's been a while and some of you may remember me. I started selling a couple of my swords (getting into Breitling Watches) and I recently had an auction on ebay and a buyer called shtoos123 slipped through the cracks. Not sure who he/she is, but they bid an astronomical amount on a sword to block/prevent a legitimate buyer from winning. I did a search and found he did this with a number of swords. Not sure of the reasoning.

BUT... he did me a favour..HEHEHE... it back fired on him. With this action he saved me money and helped me sell the sword. I got what I was asking plus shipping AND I didn't have to pay eBay FINAL VALUE fees!

So THANK YOU shtoos123!!! :laughabove: :laughabove:

Actually, a very nice person purchased a great sword! The price was lower then I paid, but it was a "fair" price around. I don't mind loosing the money (not a big deal for me), but I DO WANT my swords to go to someone that will take care of them and appreciate it as much as I did. SO I AM VERY HAPPY with the turn out all around.

But out of curiosity, has anyone run into this fellow before or had a similar experience?

Cheers 8)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..