- Ex-table tennis star Fukuhara's husband files for divorce
- Tokyo reports 759 coronavirus cases; 1,162 for Osaka
- Australian city of Perth to enter snap 3-day lockdown
- Death by Zoom: Virus-hit Indonesia orders executions online
- Japan rolls out vaccine slowly, despite looming Olympics
- Pooping at supermarket checkout lands Kitakyushu man ¥300,000 fine
- Police video shows Louisiana officer using stun gun on handcuffed man
- Leicester beats West Brom 3-0 to strengthen hold on 3rd
- Gold-medal project: Judo seeks solutions in police training
- Prosecutors expect at least 100 more arrests for U.S. Capitol riot
Very pleased with my Christmas present to myself! ... Kabuki Actor Ōtani Oniji III as Yakko Edobei in the Play The Colored Reins of a Loving Wife (Koi nyōbō somewake tazuna) 6th month, 1794. The actor Otani Oniji II is captured here in the role of Yakko Edobe. A yakko is a manservant often used by samurai to perform violent deeds. Very accurate depiction of the famous print ..
Hi Everyone we have just opened a new website based in the UK. We have currently split it into 4 sections , Samurai , covering samurai items armour , swords , yari etc. Your Japanese home , imperial Japan consisting of military swords and Books ( approx 300 ) this is a completely new direction for me after 40 years in the construction industry, so we are learning all the time .... we are acutely aware of the need to improve our photographic skills and it is something I am currently looking at. Along with how to better photograph swords ! A skill in itself after watching Rays posts !