tsuba bothering me

Steve,

That' s the meaningless question to ask. It has been asked thousand times on the Board and the answer is always the same.

Have you got an idea of what is worth a modern tsuba? No one can answer as long as he has not hold it/study it, tried to assess who is the maker, the quality .... Can range from a few hundred bucks to thousands. Have a look at Ford's tsuba prices.

I'll give you the answer nevertheless:

What someone is ready to pay for it and you will have the answer at the end of the auction

This kind of question makes me think of this small riddle:

Steve,

Can you tell me how long does it take to a USM1 rifle barrel to cool after shooting?

Here is the answer:

A certain time....

Jean;

I haven't looked at the spoilers yet sooo... looking at Fords prices seems a little unfair as he is the best there is. My best guess is around 1k. Maybe a bit less. As for the riddle. I'm going to bet that it takes as long to cool off as it takes to pull the trigger again. Now I'm going to go back and check out the spoilers so if you see some edits to this post... *cough*

:roll: You sound like my father on the first response. He sold me my first car for $175.00 he paid $125.00. Well yeah I paid it. And I'd pay whatever to get a genuine Ford. If only I could afford it. As for the riddle I think I'm right about that one. The certain time is the time it takes to line up the next shot. :lol: I love ya man!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..