- Minamata disease victims struggle to find closure
- ‘Handmade in Japan’: A cross-country journey with traditional artisans
- Hokkaido municipalities gamble on a nuclear future, but at what cost?
- Top 5: Tokyo’s best soba restaurants
- Pandemic pushes Japan’s wealthy to spend like there’s no tomorrow
- Unclutter your mind with ‘Zen Wisdom for the Anxious’
- Social media creators take advantage of the subsidized Go To campaigns
- Japan’s craft beer industry looks to maintain connections with fans
- Minions and Mont Blancs dominate 2020’s Halloween treats
- Poland President Andrzej Duda tests positive for coronavirus
Hello to everyone. I just joined the forum and after perusing the the different topics I see that there is a lot to learn here. I'm looking forward to participating in some of the discussions and grabbing as much knowledge as I can stuff into my brain. I'm also looking forward to getting to know some (most if not all) of the rest of the members here. I have always been fascinated with Japanese culture. Japanese swords have held a special part of my attention for quite a while. I was really happy to find this forum. As a knife maker here in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, I am interested in making my own wakizashi one of these days. Regards, dus'