Nihon to Koza-Harry Watson-English translation-Kodogu #2

Well, a question for those who may know;

It's been a long time, since Harry has finished his last translated book of the series, Nihon to Koza. Myself, like many, have his complete 6 volume set, and have waited patiently for years, for the long awaited, Kodogu #2, to complete his work on this series. Many have gone so far as to pay, in advance, for this last book, expecting it to be produced.

My question, as I'm sure is in the mind of many others; is when this volume will come to life, for all those who wait.

Any and all info will be grateful, as I would love to have this volume, one day.

Years ago I also offered to pay him in advance for this book. But he refused. I can't remember the exact reason nor can I track down the mail (probably deleted).

Maybe you should simply contact Harry and ask him?

• 3 years later...

Hi guys,

A year or so back I spoke with Harry about his plans for completing the translation (The Japanese original is 10 volumes, by the way).  He told me he does plan to finish the project but, at the time, he didn't have a date in mind for the next volume's release.

As for those of us who have purchased the completed 6 volumes and prepaid for the 7th, I think we got our money's worth.

Grey

Hi guys,

A year or so back I spoke with Harry about his plans for completing the translation (The Japanese original is 10 volumes, by the way).  He told me he does plan to finish the project but, at the time, he didn't have a date in mind for the next volume's release.

As for those of us who have purchased the completed 6 volumes and prepaid for the 7th, I think we got our money's worth.

Grey

Thank you Gray

Makes me think of this one:

Sergeant instructor to rookies :

How long does it take to a gun barrel to cool down after firing?

Rookies'Answers:

One minute

3 minutes

No, said the Sergeant instructor. The answer is:

A certain time.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..