GREAT EBAY TANTO.

Easy way to find that elephant head tachi from them is to choose Japanese Swords and Tachi. Even though I love tachi koshirae, that koshirae doesn't do it for me... Personally haven't done any business with that company, and I probablt won't do in the future either (nothing against them but there are better options for me) but I've browsed their stock every once in a while just for fun.

That tachi from Strebel that Leo posted, I've eyed that for a while but unfortunately it's out of my current budget. That is a Ko-Kongobyoe blade with TH papers. Personally I don't like that koshirae that much either but that blade is really relevant to my intrests. I believe that's a turtle on the kojiri on it as well.

Brian, you are of course allowed to like everything that you personally see pleasing. However what the more experienced collectors here are trying to say that your taste will change in time. As a young collector I can confirm that. Some stuff that I found worth looking into couple years ago I now just skip right through, because they aren't really to my liking anymore. Like others I would suggest on looking some good dealer sites (lots of good ones at NMB links), and reading some study material. Plus it's so nice to drool over fantastic pieces. :)

ok ok we need a feature here to after looking at four or five pix on a sale site that allows us to come back to page with out closing all and starting all over on NMB...frustrating. been bugging me for years, now if im doing it wrong teach me!!!

ok ok we need a feature here to after looking at four or five pix on a sale site that allows us to come back to page with out closing all and starting all over on NMB...frustrating. been bugging me for years, now if im doing it wrong teach me!!!

Press the shift key when you click the link and it will open in a new window. Or press the ctrl key to open it in a new tab.

Hope that helps!

James

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..