Photos of sword smiths

lyoung

I am looking for a photo of the swordsmith Minamoto Yoshichika. Someone says he is pictured on page 255 of John Slough's book "Modern Japanese Swordsmiths 1868 - 1945" but fails to mention which person in the group photo. It seems a shame that though so much was documented regarding the Japanese Sword, there are few images whether drawn or photographed of these artists. It is further interesting that the author John Slough appears to be so hard to find and write to. It'd be great if anyone can offer help, direction, or comment here. Larry, Ventura, CA

Larry -

There are lots of great images out there. Check the Gallery page on my website for a few odd old photos. Sorry no Yoshichika but a few other fellows from his era. I have more that I hope to post soon so stay tuned...

-t

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..